High school degree ( Bachelor Degree or previous working background with ARAA or other NGO or INGOs in the related field is preferred).
- Creating network of community and gathering data information to increase access to people of concern.
- Analyze the security threats entering to community.
- Having knowledge of project geographical regions which is responsible for visiting the IDPs and displacement sites or informal settlements.
- Having strong communication and negotiation skills to open door and access the people of concern.
- Demonstrated social negotiation skills presentation interpersonal and leadership skills.
Identifying site where access right are limited.
- Negotiating directly with landlord and agents to improve site access rights (if required).
- Participate at assessment and verification of IDPs (if required).
- Be Reliable and have a honest personality.
- Good knowledge of local languages (fluent Dari and Pashto is a must).
- Experience working under pressure and willingness to travel fields at short notice.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Work closely with government sectors (DoRR ANDMA and etc) of the concerned provinces.
- Minimum 3 years of person experience in social activity.
- Knowledge of mapping the community management structures.
- Raising awareness of IDP rights and facilitating/mobilizing the leadership and marginalized groups.
- Supporting community-based protection responses and solutions by linkage and referrals to the relevant actors.
- Setting with high concentration of conflict-induced IDPs in post-emergency stage.
- Conduct program awareness community meetings in targeted communities.
- Assist the PSN focal point in identification of the most vulnerable people.
- Conduct regular community meetings in the project targeted communities.
- Develop weekly updates and monthly reports on community mobilization activities.
- Any other duties as directed by the Team Leader.
- Minimum two years of relevant working experience in UN INGO or NGO.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to collect and organize information.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project areas at short notice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with target communities and project team.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely in English Dari or Pashto.
- Well developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Ability and willingness to travel to IDP areas at short notice during the working hours.
- Ability to understand protection and analyze the situation of IDPs.
- Respect the organizational culture commitment to Code of Conduct.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Be flexible well developed interpersonal and team skills
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted persons will be asked for interview.
- The ARAA retains the full right to cancel or amend this announcement and associated actions.
- In case you did not hear from our side latest after two weeks it means that your application is not considered for the position.
- Failure to provide the required documentation or submission beyond the closing date will result of applicant rejection from further consideration.