The Development Specialist - WIMs and SOPs is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Developments of WIMs for TVET Programming
- Developments of Standard Operation Plan – SOP for business Developments and
- More community based activities and services
- Job Summary:
- Based at RSSAO office in Shirpoor Kabul The Developments specialist will work under direct supervision of the Head of Programs at RSSAO and in close coordination with the the project partner in Kabul to develop and provide the said documents including Three WIMs for TVET programing and the SOP for business developments.
- He/she will be the only person to act as a single source for developments and provision of the said documents.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce Written Instruction Materials – WIMs for at least Three TVET Skills
- Develop and produce Standard Operation Plan – SOP for Business development activities
- Advise Master Trainers in Developments and production of Training related materials and IECs
- Advise Master Trainers on Season Planning Trainings designing and planning delivery of TVET trainings
- Help and support the project manager as required
- Master degree in field of education with the necessary skills and experiences
- At least 5 – 10 year experience in TVET programing and academic support
- Academic background
- Educational materials development expertise
- Experience of working with NGOs is plus
- Professional language command to develop materials in English
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated skills in capacity development training needs assessment & evaluation and monitoring.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their application along with motivation letter and CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be informed for written test and interview.