The Emergency Response Officer/distributer is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
Work under the direct supervision of UNHCR protection colleagues and ARAA management the emergency response officer/distributer.
- Maintain receipts records and withdrawals of the stock
- Receive unload and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties including returning & packing supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of equipment
- Knowledge of community is necessary
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Write the vacancy number and job title in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted persons will be asked for interview.
- The ARAA retains the full right to cancel or amend this announcement and associated actions.
- In case you did not hear from our side latest after two weeks it means that your application is not considered for the position.
- Failure to provide the required documentation or submission beyond the closing date will result of applicant rejection from further consideration.