- Adhere to NRC policies tools handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to the plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- To do and manage in all activities pertaining to Procurement services (Sourcing Procurement Delivery
- To do supplies of goods and services required by the NRC operation within Badghis office.
- To updating and keep a recording of Procurement trucking sheet
- Implement the procurement procedure accordingly (Keep a recording of PR GRN PO
- Responsible for preparing of strong vendor database
- Manage Badghis warehouse and Office stock and ensure that all items are received dispatched and stored properly. Stock cards are accurately done and monthly stock reports are produced/shared.
- Organize transport of office goods/supplies from Badghis to field offices and coordinate on matters related to dispatch/delivery with relevant offices.
- Organize warehouses for efficiency and safely
- To updating of fuel consumption and report stock report vehicle’s maintenance cost on the internet on a daily basis
- Daily managing of NRC vehicles for project activities
- Ensure that vehicles are in good condition and normal services done accordingly
- Responsible to prepare a schedule for duty drivers in GH /Office accordingly
- Manage NRC’s vehicle fleet providing advice and guidance in accordance with NRC’s Vehicle Management guidelines.
- Manage day to day maintenance issues at Badghis office and guesthouse ensuring NRC’s assets and inventories are well maintained. Organize repairs and maintenance as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing vouchers of all financial transaction according to PR / invoice and relevant supporting documents
- Receiving of cash advance for small purchasing and responsible for advance clearance with the finance department
- Ensure water and electricity bills of Badghis compound guest house and warehouse are paid on time.
- Process office monthly pre-paid phone cards for all national staff based on the distribution list and do the payment accordingly.
- Bachelor degree in economic or Equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role/position in an INGO or humanitarian agency.
- Previous experience of working in a complex and volatile security context.
- Good in English both written and verbal
- Having knowledge of asset management and reporting
- Good computer skills - MS Office & database.
- Good control and supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
How To Apply
For applying and more information please copy below link and paste in the web address.
Note: All applicants are supposed to create and properly fill online CV profiles in the Webcruiter site example (personal education experience background etc..) and only attaching CV won’t be enough.