The M&E Assistant is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her manager or supervisor.
- Orient and train the provincial program staff members on the M&E framework including objectives and indicators and on their responsibilities for the complete accurate and timely collection and reporting of data and information.
- Produce and distribute forms for the collection of information for each business skill and other ERD activities and train other project staff on M&E related tools and forms.
- Collect and enter the reported data assuring their completeness and accuracy.
- On maintain updated databases and assist in preparing reports.
- Provide feedback and information from the monthly reports to project stakeholders to improve the quality of programming; advise the Kabul main office of strengths and weaknesses issues and concerns and successes reported or discovered.
- Perform regular monitoring visits to each of the program sites and produce visit reports based on each visit.
- Visit the project activities and see that the work is going as planned and according to the quality and design of the project.
- Track progress towards achieving project objectives over time (monthly) and assist in preparing graphic presentations. These progress analyses will be prepared for quarterly six-month and annual project reports.
- Conduct research and focus group discussions in the communities as instructed to obtain qualitative information for the project activities – particularly among women.
- Coordinate with the related government departments and get feedback related to the quality and achievement of the project.
- Perform other duties in case of requirement
Bachelor degree with 2 years experience is preferred.
Ability to frequently travel to the program target communities
Good written communications skills in English excellent Pashto or Dari language skills
Experience working in M&E or MIS systems in social services
Proficiency in the use of MS Word Excel and PowerPoint computer applications.
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to prepare tabular and graphic presentations of data/information
Experience with KoBo/tablet collection
How To Apply
interested candidates can send their CVs and Applications to the following email address.
Submission Email: AF-Recruitment@rescue.org
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for written test and after that for interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul House 34 Street No.4 Taimani District 10 Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque.