The M&E Officer is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Orient and train the provincial education staff members on the M&E framework including objectives and indicators and on their responsibilities for the complete accurate and timely collection and reporting of data and information.
- Produce and distribute forms for the collection of information for each business skill and other ERD activities and train other project staff on M&E related tools and forms.
- Collect and enter the reported data assuring their completeness and accuracy.
- On monthly bases update the database and produce the M&E report to the M&E Analyst
- Provide feedback and information from the monthly reports to project stakeholders to improve the quality of programming; advise the Kabul main office of strengths and weaknesses issues and concerns and successes reported or discovered.
- Maintain the filing system for the M&E data and reports in hard and soft copy.
- Perform regular monitoring visits to each of the program sites and produce visit reports based on each visit.
- Make independent/joint visits to every apprentices and poultry to verify the data being reported by the project staff and Community Mobilizer are complete and accurate and determine if the M&E tools are used properly.
- Visit the project activities and see that the work is going as planned and according to the quality and design of the project.
- Track progress towards achieving project objectives over time (monthly) and prepare graphic presentations. These progress analyses will be prepared for quarterly six-month and annual project reports.
- Conduct research and focus group discussions in the communities as instructed to obtain qualitative information for the project activities.
- Coordinate with the related government departments and get feedback related to the quality and achievement of the project.
- Closely coordinate with related Government departments (DoRR DAIL DoLSAMD DoWA DRRD)
- Conduct meetings with the local community shuras elders and CDCs and Islamic Scholars.
- Perform other duties in case of requirement
- University degree with two-year experience working in M&E or MIS systems in social services is required
- Good written communications skills in English excellent Pashto language skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word Excel and PowerPoint computer applications.
- Ability to prepare tabular and graphic presentations of data/information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to frequently travel to the program target communities
How To Apply
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact job location vacancy number and job title. Interested candidates are requested to send their applications & CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates) to the attention of the Human Resources Department to the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org). Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for written test and after that for interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul House 34 Street No.4 Taimani District 10 Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque.
Submission Email: AF-Recruitment@rescue.org