Human Resources Officer will work with and report directly to the ASMO’s Human Resource Manager. He/she is expected to assist the HR manager in all various human resources and functions which include recruitment training and development (capacity building program) performance monitoring and management compensation record keeping and employee counseling.
- Perform duties such as HR related adverts (job postings) job description review and analysis perform support in managing and control of recruitments.
- Provide counseling and support on the HR policies and procedures.
- Create implement and manage onboarding plans and orientation.
- Assists and support the line manage with the staff performance management and employee evaluations
- Directly responsible to manage and control allowances and documentation related to employees entitlements including all fringe benefits and update the HRM system (time trex database)
- Assist and support the line manager in calculating executing processing monthly payroll for all employees including daily wage workers
- Directly responsible for the management and control of employees personnel files and HR records and documentation.
- Should travel to the ASMO’s operational regions (provinces) to execute assignments.
- Any other duties assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources business or a related field. Master degree of the same will be advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience as an HR officer or similar HR role previously with international national NGO embassies or UN agencies
- Good understanding of labor laws local or international and HR management trainings and certifications and USAID funded program experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits recruitment onboarding evaluation training & development etc.
- Proficient in MS Office and HR management database
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English as well as in local languages in both forms written and verbal
- Problem-solver good decision-making skills and strong ethical standards
How To Apply
Interesred qualified candidates can send their CVs and Applications to the following email address.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:This position is re-announced. Number of CVs received in responses to earlier announcement didn’t meet requirements and therefore those who applied before should not re-apply.
Proper file name: File name (for this purpose file name is CV and cover letter) should include the applicant’s first named followed by space then by ‘CV and cover letter’. File name in this case will appears as: Ahmad’s Cv and cover letter’.