The Security Guard/Cleaner is responsible to perform his/her duties as outlined and any other tasks assigned by his/her Manager or Supervisor.
- Provide a visible deterrence to crime prohibited activities or suspicious activities in public and non-public which may include but is not limited to areas such as the main building outlying buildings grounds parking areas stairways tunnels mechanical areas or patient treatment areas.
- Respond quickly and effectively to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Communicate effectively with diverse people including clients or their representatives client employees visitors or client vendors.
- Maintain appositive working relationship with facility staff member.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Clean stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting sweeping vacuuming cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
How To Apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter to :
- Only shortlisted persons will be asked for interview.
- The ARAA retains the full right to cancel or amend this announcement and associated actions.
- In case you did not hear from our side latest after two weeks it means that your application is not considered for the position.
- Failure to provide the required documentation or submission beyond the closing date will result of applicant rejection from further consideration.