The Sr. Chief Inspector adviser is responsible for conducing safety policies targets safety performances and the follow-up to ensure the performances of the safety standards in the company. He is responsible for advising and help for monitoring of the organization’s compliance with ACAR and requesting remedial action as necessary from MNT & ENGG director.
Quality Control Department consists of Quality Control Manager and Inspectors. They are responsible for maintaining established maintenance and engineering standards and quality control measures by following the Ariana MOE recommendation.
Advise staffs for providing positive supervision and inspection of all maintenance activities in according with the Afghan ACAR requirement;
- To advise and ensure that the person or organization maintaining an aircraft shall have access to and use only applicable current maintenance data in the performance of maintenance including modification and repairs;
- To ensure that the person or organization maintaining an aircraft shall ensure that all applicable maintenance data is current and readily available for use when required. The person or organization shall establish a work card or worksheet system to be used and shall either transcribe accurately the maintenance data onto such work cards or worksheets or make precise reference to the particular maintenance task or tasks contained in such maintenance data.
- Ensure that Office accommodation is provided for the management of all planned work including in particular the completion of maintenance records.
- Secure storage facilities are provided for components equipment tools and material. Storage conditions shall ensure segregation of unserviceable components and material from all other components material equipment and tools. Storage conditions shall be in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and access shall be restricted to authorized personal.
Performance of Maintenance:
- To ensure and advise that all maintenance shall be performed by qualified personal following the methods techniques standards and instructions specified in the maintenance data. Furthermore an independent inspection shall be carried out after any flight;
- To ensure all maintenance shall be performed by using tools equipment
- and material that controlled and calibrated to an officially recognized standard.
- To ensure the area in which maintenance is carried out shall be well organized and clean in respect of dirt and contamination.
- In case of inclement weather or lengthy maintenance proper facilities shall be used.
- After completion of all maintenance a general verification must be carried out to ensure the aircraft or component is clear of all tools equipment and any other extraneous parts and material and that all access panels removed have been refitted.
- To ensure and advise any aircraft defect that hazards seriously the flight safety shall be rectified before further flight.
- To ensure only the authorized certifying staff can decide whether an aircraft defect hazards seriously the flight safety and therefore decide when and which rectification action shall be taken before further flight and which defect rectification can be deferred. However this does not apply when:
- The approved minimum equipment list as mandated by the competent authority is used by the pilot; or
Aircraft defects are defined as being acceptable by the competent authority.
- To ensure and advise that any aircraft defect that would not hazard seriously the flight safety shall be rectified as soon as practical after the date the aircraft defect was first identified and within any limits specified in the maintenance data.
- To ensure that any defect not rectified before flight shall be recorded in the aircraft continuing airworthiness record system or aircraft technical log (ATL) system as applicable.
- To ensure and advise that no component may be fitted unless it is in a satisfactory condition has been appropriately released to service on an EASA Form (1) or equivalent;
- To ensure prior to installation of a component on an aircraft that particular component is eligible to be fitted when different modification and/or airworthiness directive configurations may be applicable.
- To ensure and advise that Standard parts shall only be fitted to an aircraft or a component when the maintenance data specifies the particular standard part. Standard parts shall only be fitted when accompanied by evidence of conformity traceable to the applicable standard.
- To ensure and advise that material being either raw material or consumable material shall only be used on an aircraft or a component when the aircraft or component manufacturer states so in relevant maintenance data. Such material shall only be used when the material meets the required specification and has appropriate traceability. All material must be accompanied by documentation clearly relating to the particular material and containing conformity to specification statement plus both the manufacturing and supplier source.
- To ensure and advise that all components shall be considered unserviceable in any one of the following circumstances:
- a. expiry of the service life limit as defined in the maintenance program;
- non-compliance with the applicable airworthiness directives and other continued airworthiness requirement mandated by the Agency;
- absence of the necessary information to determine the airworthiness status or eligibility for installation;
- evidence of defects or malfunctions;
- Involvement in an incident or accident likely to affect its serviceability.
Service life limited components:
- To ensure that installed service life limited components shall not exceed the approved service life limit as specified in the approved maintenance program and airworthiness directives.
- Provide the inspection documentation system including means of identification distribution retention and reception in accordance with Ariana MOE;
- Study the aircraft documents (Task cards SBs Ads …) before inspection;
- Be sure that aircrafts are in airworthy condition;
- Prepare the inspectors training program at the beginning of each year;
- Advise and Report to the Director of MNT & ENGG the aircrafts airworthy condition and deficiencies;
- Applying Human Factor principles;
- Cooperation by all employees with Auditors;
- Other duties as assigned by CEO of AAA.
- BS degree from Engineering / Aviation Universities. Or technical colleges with at least 15 years’ experience in Aviation
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety
- Standards and safe operating practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- ACAR and any associated requirements and procedures;
- The AOC holders (AFG) Operations Specifications
- The need for and content of the relevant parts of the AOC holder’s Operations Manual;
Quality Control Certificates;
- Appropriate management experience in a comparable organization; and
- Eight years’ relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
- To be familiar with principles and techniques of audits and to pass the related courses
- Natural teamwork skills with demonstrable experience of leading and managing people.
- Highly disciplined individual who sets and works to strict deadlines and ensures that other managers correspondingly adhere to such deadlines.
- Creative innovative and idea driven capable of identifying innovative strategic development opportunities and driving the creation of new ideas and/or stimulating other’s internally or externally to do so.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels both internally and externally;
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to fully assess situations grasp issues solve problems and make clear concise recommendations on key operational decisions.
- Energetic individual who has clear ability to work with projects in parallel to the core responsibilities of the role;
- Must be fluently (speak write & read) English language;
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative and commitment.
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to the foloowining email address.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applicants must write their names position title and vacancy in the subject line.