The Sr. Maintenance/Engineering adviser is responsible for the Maintenance/Engineering System of aircrafts´. The person nominated for this position must be acceptable to the Authority
- Determining processing and controlling of duties and responsibilities within the AMO.
- Monitoring of maintenance/Engineering management activities;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the maintenance program for Aircrafts;
- Monitoring that all maintenance is carried out by an ACARs Part 6 Approved Maintenance Organization;
- Monitoring that all contracted maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contracts including subcontractors used by the maintenance contractor.
- Advise and ensure that the airplanes are airworthy to the highest levels in accordance with the requirements and recommendations of the manufacturers and associated vendors and in compliance with the applicable legislation of the Authority;
- Ensuring that in the area of technical operations and maintenance quality procedures are established and quality control and the quality goals are strictly observed.
- Representing the company in national and international forums;
- Ensuring data security and protection of personal data is under direct control.
- responsible for making and reviewing the process and documents used in the quality check;
- Applying Human Factor principles.
- Cooperation by all employees with Auditors
- Other duties as assigned by CEO of AAA
- An Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) license with airframe and power plant ratings;
- 3 years’ experience in maintaining/engineering the same category and class of aircraft used by the AOC holder including 1 year in the capacity of returning aircraft to service; and
- 1-year supervisory experience maintaining the same category and class of aircraft used by the AOC holder;
- At least must be having Bachelor degree;
- Natural teamwork skills with demonstrable experience of leading and managing people.
- Highly disciplined individual who sets and works to strict deadlines and ensures that other managers correspondingly adhere to such deadlines.
- Creative innovative and idea driven capable of identifying innovative strategic development opportunities and driving the creation of new ideas and/or stimulating other’s internally or externally to do so.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels both internally and externally;
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to fully assess situations grasp issues solve problems and make clear concise recommendations on key operational decisions.
- Energetic individual who has clear ability to work with projects in parallel to the core responsibilities of the role;
- Must be fluently (speak write & read) English language;
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative and commitment.
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to the following email address:
Submission Email: email@example.com
Note: All applicants must write their names position title and vacancy in the subject line.